Android Powered Future Watch...

In the recent era of technology we have Smart Tvs, Smart Music Players, Smart Phones etc etc but What will be next...?

Well an italian company named "I'm" comes up with a beautiful innovative idea of Smart-Watch.



This Smart-Watch display will be 1.5 inch, 240x240 TFT Screen. This device will connect itself to your mobile via Bluetooth and pulls out the data like Caller ID, Speaker Phone and Music, according to "I'm", the watch manufacturer company.

I'm promises that this device will work with any mobile model but recently it only support iPhone and Andriod devices. Moreover it can handle 3 hours of talk time and several days of standby time as claimed by the company.

This device powered by Android 1.6, 64MB RAM and 4 GB of storage.

Hopefully we will be able to see I'm Watch in market soon.

1 comments:

Your website is very useful. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content.
android watch

Post a Comment